THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 22, 2007

5 songs and a cover

hello everyone

I have some of my own songs for you to download and listen too , one of my mic's blew up before I started but like a good little boy I soildered on and here it is .

5 of my tracks and one cover , the cover is of twillight by elliot smith and the others are called

1.here tonight
2. home
3.kinda like a put-down
4.it's easy
5. have fun
6.twillight (elliott smith cover)

so just click the link ( the title ) and you will go to send space and then you can download my songs for free . I hope you like them , and please leave some feedback on what you think . I have a few more coming in a few weeks so check back if you like what you hear . I have to say I am very happy with the way the stacked vocal turned out on the elliot smith cover .

anyway
enjoy your life and all my love
Bob

0 comments: