THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

two days off are very productive ....

So here we are again you and me , my old friend

so I finally got two days off and other then getting the flu , things are going great . I recorded another 3 songs so hopefully the next post will have links to 6 more tracks for you to download , 5 of my own songs and one cover " twillight " by elliott smith . out of the five songs that are mine a few are old but were incomplete and I just added verses to them or whatever they needed . then went straight in to record them before the ink was dry . so there are mistakes in them and what not but the point of demo's are to develop songs and whatnot , not to try and get top forty hits , whatever , they are what they are and I love them and I hope that you do too , now that I am losing my voice from the flu and can't record anymore songs today , even though I have a bunch more lined up , I'm gonna take a hit of the nyquil and take a nap ,

till next time love
Bob

p.s. thinking of dividing the music into two groups , the standard stuff , i.e. the song song stuff as folkart lullaby and the other strange things recording it under the name RN Thorn and the midnight conversationists , ya sounds good to me

0 comments: