THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 23, 2007

"The Dream" and some quick thoughts on other subjects

I don't really know how to start this one off so I guess I should just dive right in and tell the story of the dream . I had a dream the other night and its been just glowing inside me ever since , even though me and this person were never that close but we did grow up together , went to all the same schools and whatnot . So I had this dream where I was in a room with 3 chairs and Sean , and he was just sitting there drinking his drink and smiling that smile that I saw a million times growing up and it seemed that the moment lasted a second and forever all at once . He was so full of life like nothing had change as things do . Then he spoke and only said three words but it was so beautiful amd filled me with such a joy that I haven't felt since I was a child , He said " enjoy your life " and then I woke up and was smiling this big grin from ear to ear and if you know me then you know thats not like me and even now as I write it I still feel that joy and I feel in everytime that I tell someone about it . The message is so fundamental to Life but we never really do it . If your like me your always in a hurry , or worried , or feeling some form of heartache and we shouldn't , just stop for a mintune and think about all the good things in your life . No matter how bad it is there are still good things there too and usuallly more of them but we don't really wanna see them there .So this is the promise I have made , I am going to enjoy my life (and if you read the other posts below I really havn't been doing that the last few months ) but I'm changing , tonight at work I wore leopard skin ear muffs just to make other people laugh and did the pages in accents , just to make other people laugh , a part of enjoying life is laughing and most people don't really do enough of it .

So basically what I'm sayin is thanks , to whatever you want to believe in , or what it was but the dream change my head with 3 words and I don't know really what brought it on, but Thanks for the change that needed to happen , I'm have started to make the change already and I hope this helps you make the change if you need to too .




Also I want to give a big shout out to all the people who have downloaded my tunes and have given me so many kind words and incoragement . I have a few more songs on the choping block and I'm trying to get them done , but really thank you people , I feel a great love for all the kind words either on facebook , e-mail or in person .

Other than that be good to yourself
and "enjoy you life"
many thanks
Bob

0 comments: