THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

chcek out my myspace music page

it kinda sucks right now but its gonna get better and it has streaming audio of 6 of my songs

so cool beans
go to
www.myspace.com/folkartlullaby


and thats it

live and love with no regrets
Bob

p.s i'm am not in the serch for like minded players that are in the area , think I may be getting the rock and roll bug but It has to be about the songs , not flash and whatnot , maybe folk rock , but it has to be about the songs other then that I don't need them . So if you know anyone , drop us an e-mail here at the old folkartlullaby@gmail.com , plus i'm gonna keep my eyes and ears open over the next few months and I have a batch of songs now that need a bad situation to record them , some rock songs , so ballads , some new wave cure type stuff , some down home band type stuff and a lot of hendrix kinda stuff that is groove oriented , just to make the girls dance some . so this is my next big task. any help would be greatly appricated , still gonna do the folkart lullaby stuff every chance i get but I wanna get R N Thorn and the midnight conversationist on the go as well .

so lots of love

0 comments: