THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 31, 2007

another productive day kinda

so after taking a sleeping pill this morning at about 4:30 or so and almost passing out in the computer chair ( as it is the first one that I have taken in some time , they are super addictive and I don't like making it a habit to take them ) , I woke this morning at 10 I think , because of the pill the first few hours you are awake you are kinda not , kinda still have that sleepy feeling , like if you ever had that kinda sleep where you sleep for about 30 mintunes and you wake up all new and whatnot , kinda breezy , you get what I am sayin here . I picked up my guitar like every morning when I am off and started to play , then I had an idea for a song and went out in the other room to record it , so I layed down the acoustic and then kinda remebered a piano part that I had that would fit over it , ( I know none of my recording as of yet have had any but thats gonna change now ) so I tryed it and it kinda fit , but then on another track I just improved over the guitar part and I like that better , so its kinda like an instrumental or a coda or something , gonna record the other version with vocals later ,

so then after that I went out on the couch with my new guitar and caught 3 more songs or aleast two and the one that I was talking about before , so that was kinda cool too , hopefully I will get time to record them in the new year

anyway happy new year
Bob

0 comments: