THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tuesday Jan 15 2008 was a productive day

s
So yesterday I was so feeling up and good and whatnot , that I went into the music room and was gonna record some songs and whatnot , I started with covers just to warm up but one cover , turned into two and so on and so on,

so I recorded a totally of 8 songs yesterday , they are all pretty lo-fi and in the originals there are a few things missing , like the piano in sparks down the hall . I am happy with most of them with the exception of the cover of please forgive me by david grey , the song is so perfect in everyway that I couldn't get my head around it , or my voice for that matter , I think I was trying to hard .
the 3 songs at the end are mine , one called love I found written on the back of a sheet on the floor in the music room and its really old , emerald eyes was written the same day as kinda like a put down and have fun , waiting for mike to show up with his drums , like last year some time . I must have been listening to alot of matt good then cause thats what it sounds like to me . the other one sparks down the hall was written on new years day so its new I guess .

anyway here they are : ( in the order that I recorded them )
1.rescue blues-ryan adams cover -
2.its all over now baby blue -bob dylan cover-
3.firecracker -ryan adams cover-
4.gravedigger -dave matthews cover-
5.please forgive me -david grey cover-
6.love
7.emerald eyes
8.sparks on down the hall

so I guess thats it . warts and all . I hope you like them . now i;m going to sleep cause I am very tired after recording these songs and mixing them and all that junk in one day but what a day it was

love always
Bob

0 comments: