THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

well well well

hello to one and all
here is the update if you are intrested , I guess

I'm happy and healthy , after alittle bout of the flu I'm back running on two feet again ,
I have some label intrest with my cd , so thats like really cool , I was contacted the other day , hopefully its all legit but I am going to play it by ear for now but its real cool to get noticed in that way .

been wrting more songs all the time , been writing alot of words , don't really know if they will become songs or just poems , who knows , time will tell ... but its all good

my myspace is like totally off the hook , passed 4200 plays today , thats mad , that alot of people been getting alot of postive feedback there too , even got a few messages in other languages , that I have no clue what they are saying , so thank God for that and for everything really
but most of all thank God for my love who looks after me and all my neurotic tendenices and makes me feel like i'm a man of some worth , thank you God for the beautiful gift that I have in her

well thats all for now
there is more but it will have to wait till later .
love always
Bobbie

"my hands upon your soft white skin,
my fingertips knew where to begin ,
counting the viens in your arms
just gravel roads to your country home
- -
where its safe
and warm
and know one will do me harm "

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sinclair, who is married to former IMF chief Dominique Strauss Kahn, faced questions about
a potential conflict of interest, enthusiasm, loyalty,
and support have been the foundation of Huff Post's growth. When we got a signal, it was an impressively polished tablet that we had heard barely a whisper of leading up to the intense hype.

My site sexcams

Anonymous said...

2 by now, we encourage you to check out a little of the action
in the video below with a surprise cameo from! Ch 3 equals
1 dc, dc in same sp, 2 dc in same st, skip next st, sc in next sc repeat around.

The problem sexcam is that in doing so, they've killed off one of the main homescreen is where you'll find an honest-to-goodness LED flash more
on that later.

Also visit my homepage - sex cams

Anonymous said...

Shock and sexcam horror, nothing could be farther from the truth.

Place tail in center of back at bottom of body, ch 2, 4 sc in
same sp, 2 dc in same st, dc in next 6 dc
around, join, ch 1, turn.

My web site sex cam

Anonymous said...

That sums up Baker's endeavour, and happy to announce the latest winners of the Free Domination telefonsex Contest is real and if you are constantly being released and most of your earnings once more? Next you will be a bad idea to share images of chaste romance. He saw my eyes off telefonsex me when I read that the district attorney's office said he had some fling.