THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

hello hello hello it's been a long time , but then again ...

hello hello hello
to all those out there in internet land , how the hell are ya all going ? , Me ? , dare you ask ! I am doing just great , rockin out with my wonderful girlfriend , just loving every new day and watching it get better then the last . Whats a brother to do no less , stop listing to the negative crap and start believeing in all the good thats around each and everyone of us , thats what . believe it , cause its true , be thakful that you are alive and that there are people around you that care for you , Its a wonderful life I swear , if you want it to be , you just gotta open your eyes to it , thats all , took me along long long time to figure that one out .oh well .. making up for lost time now though .

Saturday night i sat down and figured out that I have enough full band songs as to make a 14 song full band demo , songs that I really care about , that I think are strong , stuff that could be epic , stuff that could be athems , stuff that is rock and pop and folk and country and metal and blues and everything rolled up into one and shot out from my cranium ( that is size 23 , I am told , lol ) as only I can do . I believe in these songs , so here we go again ,

here is the task at hand :
I have to find a bass player, a drummer and a keyboard player that are willing to record these songs , one that understands the beatles and zeppelin and queens and hendrix and gram parsons and all that stuff rolled into one , It maybe hard but if you think you can do it , drop me an e-mail or whatever , plus I am going on a hunt for some people now cause I wanna do this ..

anyway more later , I leave you with a pic of me and my beautiful love
your confessional chatterbox
Bobbie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.